Thursday, December 11, 2008

Final Blog

WOW...this has been a challenging course for me but, one that has been worth the effort. I have learned so much about usability, design layout, XHTML, CSS, validation clean up, and much more. I have decided that this will be my area of focus and I am looking forward to taking many more classes learning web design. Next semester I am taking a Web Languages 1 class next semester to help me further progress and learn more about coding. Many thanks to Mr. Stein and the class for your many comments and help. Sometimes it is hard to hear that your design needs help but, I would rather know what to work on than not. I'm grateful for the final project and the final push we have been given for this class.

2 comments:

Jared M. Stein said...

I'm glad you've learned some things. It sounds cliche, but I enjoyed having you in the online course. Your blog posts were quite good consistently, and hope you keep it up as a tool in your web design practice.

Brittina Christen said...

That's awesome. I'm glad you learned stuff too! And I think Mr Stein should give you an amazing grade!

It's been fun!

- Brittina