Monday, November 24, 2008

My recent learnings

My recent learnings have been focused mainly on learning more about CSS. I have felt that making it pleasing is a lot harder than it looks like it would be. I have an image of how I would like my site to look like but, getting it there using CSS has been a challenge. Nothing in this class has come easy for me and I have had to work really hard on every project. It would be so helpful to get feedback to know if my work is paying off or tips to make it better would also be appreciated. Lately I have been learning about bottons and different ways to make the navigation bar look good. I know it is something that I need help on because a few in class have said my site looks good except the navigation bar. This class has been humbling to say the least but, I am trying very hard to put in the work needed. We have also recently been doing an assignment about bottons, links, hovering bottons to highlight. I have been using our text to help me and also www.w3schools.com to provide me with examples to work from.
I know that once I get the hang of CSS more that I will not get so frustrated with every assignment. I know that I will enjoy it because that is what I am specializing in, is web design. I really have the desire to learn this and I just need to be a little more patient with myself to finish learning it. I don't want to quit because, I know this is really important for me to learn. Thanks for reading my ramblings.

No comments: